Remarkable

Remarkable

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coming to Terms!

 I can juggle it All!!  HAHA


I decided I can't do everything every day. Well, my chiropractor/therapist told me I had to stop doing everything every day if I wanted to walk when I am older.  I will only run  three days during the week and once on the weekend.  I want to cross train to get my body stronger.
I

Ways to cross train!

3 comments:

  1. How you have time for everything is beyond me! I only had one child and, at times, I felt hard pressed to keep up with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it with 4 kids. I walk 3 - 4 days a week and always feel better for it. Don't ever give up that time because it is energizing and mind cleansing. Stay committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too need to get in shape. Do you have any suggestions for an amateur athlete? I am a bit over ambitious and enter up super sore the following day, or should I say week!

    ReplyDelete